Description DHG1202-F Hydraulic timber grab without rotation 17 – 28 ton
- From the DHG602-R up, all models are equipped with dual rotation motors. A great benefit of this is that power distribution on the slewing ring is much better.
- Wear-resistant Hardox 400 cutting Edges All DHG-R timber grabs are equipped with an substantial slewing ring. As a result, all models are ultimately suitable for the heaviest applications, even for demolition work.
- From the DHG802 up, all models are equipped with two cylinders. Consequently the power distribution is much better on the shells, as a result of which they close simultaneously.
- Due to the special cylinder design and the equaliser, movement is kept to a minimum, resulting in almost no wear to the internal hoses.
- DHG timber grabs cylinders are equipped with cushion dampening, resulting in the shells closing without creating shocks to the excavator or damage to the main frame of the grab.
- Available with load holding valve
- Sprayed in the required colour
- Doubling of the rotation motors