Description DMG502-R hydraulic multi grab 7 – 12 ton
- High manoeuvrability due to 360º hydraulic rotation
- From the DMG603-R up, all models are equipped with dual rotation motors. A great benefit of this is that power distribution on the slewing ring is much better.
- From the DMG250-R and F series up, all models are equipped with interchangeable and reversible cutting edges with countersunk bolts. The blade bolts are countersunk to prevent material getting caught behind.
- All DMG-R multi grabs are equipped with an substantial slewing ring. As a result, all models are ultimately suitable for the heaviest applications.
- From the DMG803 up, all models are equipped with two cylinders. Consequently the power distribution is much better on the shells, as a result of which they close simultaneously.
- Due to the special cylinder design and the equaliser, movement is kept to a minimum, resulting in almost no wear to the internal hoses.
- DMG multi grab cylinders are equipped with cushion dampening, resulting in the shells closing without creating shocks to the excavator or damage to the main frame of the grab.